Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Heya!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's a fake user...i can smell it from a mile away!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fi View Post
    It's a fake user...i can smell it from a mile away!
    That would be ModKing...

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    not too bad. what's up with you?

[might be depressing/annoying]

So, I am alright in the last month or so. Been a long hard year, finally snapping out of the funk I've been in. Starting to leave the house more than once every 2 weeks and I'm showering daily again (don't ask). Finally started looking for a job, went on an interview for something I'm overqualified for, but really want, started futzing about with my PC's at home again (interest in life/tech has returned). Not drinking daily anymore, but have not be able to stop 100%. I would consider going to meetings eventually if they had nothing to do with 12 step programs and deities and such if anyone knows any suggestions. Honestly, I'm open to suggestions, I think I might need to seek some sort of help. Watched every movie and TV show on earth in the last year (well the ones that interested me), remember most of them. Played a lot of video games for the second or third time, no $ for new ones, honestly don't see much that I would want anyway. Been so, so broke and poor for a long time now, learned how little one can live on and that if you have the right spices (and some vitamin pills), that you can eat only rice daily (maybe some veg) for a few months without getting too sick of it.

For the most part, the migraines stopped a couple months after I left my position where I worked at previously. I still get headaches and I still get a migraine once in a while (Lots of headaches, esp when it rains, but advil is my buddy, and migraine like once every two months or so), but not anything like what it was. Might have been stress, dunno. So that was sort of a positive.

Wife's doing OK, still funky as anything, found that her diabetes and blood pressure meds may be a part of her issues, but she will not survive long without them. When I have a job and insurance again, will take her in for a better evaluation.

Don't know what else to post. Lots of bad, like 99.9% my own fault. Honestly don't know WTF is wrong with me, but I'm figuring it out.

[/might be depressing/annoying]

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well hang in there man. Sometimes life just takes a giant shit on your chest. Not much you can do except deal with it. I hope you get that job. Even though you're overqualified it would be good just to get back to some semblance of a normal routine plus a paycheck is always a good thing, right?

If there's anything I can help with let me know (even if you just want someone to bitch and moan to who you're not worried is tired of listening to your bitching and moaning)

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yeah, same here. If you ever need to talk or anything I'm always around. For what it's worth. Although,... as if I know what I'm doing in life... I won't get into anything comparing one persons problems to another -- but let's just say we all have them. Lots of them. Life as an adult is no picnic. Especially once you get into your 40's and beyond I think.
    Last edited by Webhead; 04-17-2014 at 09:17 PM.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for the offers but I just had some kind of mental break or something. Not the right term, I was lucid and fine, but I get these panic attacks when I think about dealing with life in general, but I suspect this is a normal thing for most people. Dunno, I've been looking for secular support groups for the last few days in philly and haven't found anything. Needs to be close, can't afford the bus and gas is too expensive to head out of town. Anyway, I'm thinking of hitting an al-anon meeting or something to ask them about secular groups. Wondering if it would offend them, but guessing not.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm sure something will present itself when the time is right.