Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was the site down?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Was the site down?

I was away for a few days, came back and nothing has happened here. Was the site down?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    I was away for a few days, came back and nothing has happened here. Was the site down?
    Noo is working on expanding the traffic on this site. She wants this site to become the hottest site for technical help. She has a plan. I'll see you guys around. I'll be available in case CeeBee becomes unavailable. We cannot let this site become overrun with un-answered questions. We cannot let questions become unanswered....Think of the humanity.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    Noo is working on expanding the traffic on this site. She wants this site to become the hottest site for technical help. She has a plan. I'll see you guys around. I'll be available in case CeeBee becomes unavailable. We cannot let this site become overrun with un-answered questions. We cannot let questions become unanswered....Think of the humanity.
    What?! Yet another plan that my require thought on my part? That's cruel.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    Well, you know, there are just times when you really don't have much to say. The BLM Nazi thread has a lot of backstory and is very interesting as a model for debate between those who support a strong Federal Government, and those who support individual liberty. And of course, it isn't really all that simple and clear cut.

I don't know what everyone else is doing right now, but I have a lot of customers who have waited until the last minute to replace old XP machines. Right now, I have 12 builds in the pipeline, and it's just me doing the new systems plus the normal work load, setups for new machines I didn't build, etc. And did I mention I have a daughter in her first semester of college? I could write a lot more, but right now I'm scheduled to strip naked, climb over my neighbor's fence and chase his dogs for about a half hour before I get back to work. Highly recommended as a way to relieve stress.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Instead of complaining how dead it is in here, tell us something about yourself and let us make fun of you.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    I have 12 builds in the pipeline, and it's just me doing the new systems
    My Record is 32 Complete Builds with install in 9 Hours. It's the setup for machines you didn't build that will take you time.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm getting annoyed when my builds take over 5 minutes.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fi View Post
    Instead of complaining how dead it is in here, tell us something about yourself and let us make fun of you.
    I bought a Vizio 32" TV for my home office today. I have The Hurricane with Denzel Washington playing right now. It beats the sitcoms and dance shows my family watches.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    My Record is 32 Complete Builds with install in 9 Hours. It's the setup for machines you didn't build that will take you time.
    It's not the actual build time that's annoying; but I'm getting premium prices for this stuff since software installation and data transfer, etc. are added into the system pricing. The new systems sit on the bench a while, and all I can say is "Thanks" to whoever invented the KVM switch!
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Looks like traffic is up! welcome haroldguckinxvv