Thread: The TRUTH about Love Handles

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

The TRUTH about Love Handles

I stumbled across this vid the other day, FINALLY got to the gym to try this workout...first off, It actually gave me a head-rush...overall body workout from toe to upper back. But you gotta focus your isolation, because after all it is an oblique ab workout. Not able to offer long term results, but i will say, most certainly worth sharing after today's experience. The whole video really explains the oblique’s in a way I’ve NEVER heard or seen before, but it all makes perfect sense.

I did 8 pairs of sets, all 20 rep, from easy weight until i could barely get 20, then worked my way back down. Last three sets i changes the height of the arms one click up just to see if that helped with the focus. Ended the thing with 5 sets doing ab pull-downs on my knees. I genuinely expect my abs to be on fire tomorrow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzCnJW1Meg

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sh!t...i am going to have to figure out if I can do this at home with what i have...only have access to round weights at the gym...

Again, long explaination, but really explains a lot about the plank...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrALzPc7dM

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yeah man...feeling the core today! Forgot to mention i did a bunch of deadlifts for the lower back, so all around the mid section is nothing but fatigue one day after...feels great!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I've been doing side planks instead of the standard ones. I went a physical therapist months ago and, due to my strength and pain tolerance being high, he suggested theses. 20-30 seconds each side; 3x with no break in between. 20right,20left,20right,20left,20rigth,20left,die. the flabby beer belly is nearly non-existent.
    not so blue

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves a skinny muppet!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Monday was 30 minutes - 2 miles on the elliptical machine and medium weight training . yesterday was all weights. butteflys, curls, tri-pulldowns, thrusts and bench. I finally had a spotter and was able to bench my weight.. wooo hooo!
    not so blue