Thread: Won't Be Fooled Again - The who........on ukulele

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Won't Be Fooled Again - The who........on ukulele

This weekend Jamie and I road tripped to philly to see some of our favorite artists get together for one of only 3 shows dubbed the "Three Hour Tour" The artists were Jim Boggia (our favorite) Pete Donnelly Cliff Hillis and Willie Wisely.
    The first set was a songwriters circle where they traded songs and then the second set they came together as a band to play another 12 songs (3 originals from each artist and 4 covers)

Jim has been ukulele obsessed and does some really cool stuff with the uke (his thunder road version is killer) At the end of the songwriters circle set, he brought out the uke to play "Won't be fooled again" by the who and it was pretty damn cool...near the end the drummer peter decided that it was time to rock it out....(and we confirmed it was not planned as we were lucky enough to hang out with the guys after the show)

anyway...it's pretty cool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIMsx0_LVs

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    That's really cool and looks like it was a ton of fun!!

Way better than who I spent my Saturday night listening to........
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    That certainly was fun! One of the things I really miss about living in Austin is the music. Though one thing I have to say about the 3 years I spent in the D.C. area was that the music scene there was pretty diverse and lively. These days, the only way I ever get to hear anything new and different is via High Plains Public Radio, or PBS's Austin City Limits. Thanks for sharing!
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!