Thread: What's the Best State to Live In?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzak View Post
    England.
    Can we change this to UK? I am resisting Americanism at present until our fuel prices reflect that of America, oh and someone opens an IHOP in my town. Then I'll be happy to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by corturbra View Post
    Can we change this to UK? I am resisting Americanism at present until our fuel prices reflect that of America, oh and someone opens an IHOP in my town. Then I'll be happy to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.
    Sure we can change the discussion. I think Gazzak got his two cents in earlier, but yeah, I think UK should stay in the discussion. It's not like you guys are really anymore uniform than us Colonials, so where would you live? The Midlands, Wales, the Outer Hebrides, Dublin?
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Do you think IHOP is ready to add black pudding and bubbles and squeak to the menu?
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Sure we can change the discussion. I think Gazzak got his two cents in earlier, but yeah, I think UK should stay in the discussion. It's not like you guys are really anymore uniform than us Colonials, so where would you live? The Midlands, Wales, the Outer Hebrides, Dublin?
    One partakes in the living of Wales. Where the weather is wet and the sheep are frightened and we charge the English entry

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by corturbra View Post
    If it's the UK then happy where I am due to proximity of London for work, road and rail transport links, closeness to greenery etc. The only part of the UK that really took my breath away for beauty was certain areas of Scotland, so I'd live up there in the wilderness if I had to.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzak View Post
    If it's the UK then happy where I am due to proximity of London for work, road and rail transport links, closeness to greenery etc. The only part of the UK that really took my breath away for beauty was certain areas of Scotland, so I'd live up there in the wilderness if I had to.
    Try a drive through the Brecon Beacons during the winter months with the snow and iced waterfalls, amazing views :-) Scotland has some stunning areas as well, and if you can escape the crowds, Lake District.