Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who are unmarried and dating . . .

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Wait...guys have sex with women for the woman's enjoyment?
    If they want to have sex with her again.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    I routinely do background checks at work. Without a person's driver's license and social security number, she is limited in what she can do so I asked her about this. In addition to a basic Google search, she found some county and state police sites, sex offender sites, and such that work pretty well. It's not a full background check but it is a good start.
    Once again, I'm still curious about how the woman would feel knowing a man was running the same kind of checks on her. And this still strikes me like behavior destined to kill any kind of relationship, plus it seems as though a superficial check would be easy to gimmick for a real predator. In the end, I think she's afraid of intimacy, and probably has enough baggage that I'd decline to get involved.
    Last edited by slgrieb; 01-04-2015 at 04:31 AM.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Once again, I'm still curious about how the woman would feel knowing a man was running the same kind of checks on her. And this still strikes me like behavior destined to kill any kind of relationship, plus it seems as though a superficial check would be easy to gimmick for a real predator. In the end, I think she's afraid of intimacy, and probably has enough baggage that I'd decline to get involved.
    I have known her for about a year now but not close enough to be able to make any kind of reasonable accurate guess. I suppose most married adults have a certain degree of marital baggage even if they have never been divorced.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    I have known her for about a year now but not close enough to be able to make any kind of reasonable accurate guess. I suppose most married adults have a certain degree of marital baggage even if they have never been divorced.
    My divorce messed me up quite a bit, and I spent about 3 years recovering before I could have any relationship with a woman that went beyond sex. Even that was a bit difficult, so I suppose I shouldn't get too judgmental.
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    not too big, not too small, just right ;-)
    I just spat my coffee all over my monitor lol

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Wait...guys have sex with women for the woman's enjoyment?
    Just spat out some more coffee on the second monitor....

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I would think she's looking for the obvious predators, criminals, stalkers, etc. Same thing when checking out females. As for doing things like a credit check, that's going too far imo.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    If they want to have sex with her again.
    You might be on to something here. I better go home tonight and have "the talk".
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    I would think she's looking for the obvious predators, criminals, stalkers, etc. Same thing when checking out females. As for doing things like a credit check, that's going too far imo.
    No, I do not believe that is part of her background check. I did not mean to imply that.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    Is there such a thing as "too big"??? Well, except for going backdoor...
    Oh heack yeah. Well, usually. Most of my female friends enjoy larger than average if the guy knows how to be gentle or work into something. Had one GF who was a total whor.... well lets just say she was very prolific with every person in her dorm, the radio station, the other 3 dorms... Anyway, she LOVED massive dizongs. Also knew a hippy dippy chick who haterd bigguns. Tried a huge one and was like, nope, you gotta stop. My wife thinks mine is too big, 1st I've heard that one before.

The vajayjay come in different sizes as well, and has a certain accommodating nature, but some women can't deal with even average thingys.

Women can have quite a range of preferences. I doubt that there are any general conclusions to be drawn about size.
    Sure there are. The average woman, enjoys what the average guys has (5"-7" length 5"-7" circumference), but would probably pick the larger side of average if given choice...
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; 01-14-2015 at 01:44 AM.