Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Streaming services and what are you using.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    you summed up how I feel about SOA. I'll watch the last season just out of investment / obligation but you nailed it on why I get bored / frustrated with it
    Well, that's mostly true, but I still like the show. These guys are a lot like some of my best friends from the old days. Warts and all. Weeds was very good though it also got a little dark and a little tedious at the end. Not quite as dark as Breaking Bad, but still a look at how attractive crime can be if you are in a pinch for cash, or just like the lifestyle . Also worth noting that Mary Louise Parker is quite a bit cuter than Brian Cranston.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Well, that's mostly true, but I still like the show. These guys are a lot like some of my best friends from the old days. Warts and all. Weeds was very good though it also got a little dark and a little tedious at the end. Not quite as dark as Breaking Bad, but still a look at how attractive crime can be if you are in a pinch for cash, or just like the lifestyle . Also worth noting that Mary Louise Parker is quite a bit cuter than Brian Cranston.
    I started the last season on the flight to nashville. Not feeling the first couple of episodes..

I want watch weeds, haven't done that yet.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I started watching weeds last year, but didn't really get into it (only watched maybe 2 episodes).

I watched SOA religiously each week, loved that show.
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute View Post
    I started watching weeds last year, but didn't really get into it (only watched maybe 2 episodes).

I watched SOA religiously each week, loved that show.
    I think maybe you need to give Weeds a bit more of a chance. Would knowing that Mary-Louise Parker gets naked a few times in the series change your opinion?
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I torrent freaking everything. Have for years. Not proud of it but honestly IMO TV tech is antiquated per my needs.

When I have money again I'll go with netflux, HBO go, and maybe Hulu though I despise their interface.