Donate
    Google News / Northern Life / Wards / Cracked / WIRED

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    Google News / Northern Life / Wards / Cracked / WIRED
    Can't believe Cracked hadn't gotten any recognition earlier!
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Looooooove cracked

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    I can't handle the local news anymore. Just killings, robbings, beatings, etc. Very depressing.
    Well, you live in Houston or some suburb don't you? It may not be Fallujah, but don't you ever have a desire to move to Kerrville or New Braunfels? Bastrop perhaps? My wife and I had the same discussion this morning and considered moving in with her step mother in San Antonio. I doubt that our budget could handle rebuilding two careers, but still, life on the High Plains sorta sucks.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Well, you live in Houston or some suburb don't you? It may not be Fallujah, but don't you ever have a desire to move to Kerrville or New Braunfels? Bastrop perhaps? My wife and I had the same discussion this morning and considered moving in with her step mother in San Antonio. I doubt that our budget could handle rebuilding two careers, but still, life on the High Plains sorta sucks.
    Last I remember he lives out by/in Tyler

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I now live in the big city of San Antonio. Not my first pick but there are a lot worse places to be.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I now live in the big city of San Antonio. Not my first pick but there are a lot worse places to be.
    Oops, I'm behind the times. FYI, one of the best reubens I've ever had is in downtown San Antonio at Schilo's. They also have a damn good house made root beer

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Crap! I love SA! Hands down the most beautiful city in Texas. Lived in Austin for 24 years and love the city, but don't really want to live there again. But I gotta ask, what's your first pick? Let me guess; you really want to live in the middle of the goddamn Panhandle like I do now. Ah, the history! Smack in the middle of the two battles of Adobe Walls, my hometown has been under martial law twice,and it is home to the largest inland petrochemical complex in the world. Admit it; you want to live in a place where a cow patty is considered a terrain feature.
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm was born and raised in Corpus Christi. I would love to go back there but decent jobs are harder to find there than here. I've attached a pic of me and some redfish I caught with some good buddies surf fishing on Padre Island back when I was still a young buck. Great times!

Since I've moved into the big city, I'm able to get CABLE TEEVEE and I'm loving it! Been watching the AXS channel a lot. Seen Gun N Roses, REO Speedwagon, Allman Brothers, Whitesnake, AC/DC, Pat Benatar...all great shows! I also saw Tom Petty...he was mediocre at best.

I have also been watching the Japanese channel NHK. It's all in English and is very well done. Gives a different aspect on things that most Americans don't know or realize.

Anyway, it's nice to be back in the 21st century. Getting by with plain over-the-air broadcast TV was livable but this is sweet!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JaxSon; 02-10-2015 at 05:45 PM.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm was born and raised in Corpus Christi. I would love to go back there but decent jobs are harder to find there than here. I've attached a pic of me and some redfish I caught with some good buddies surf fishing on Padre Island back when I was still a young buck. Great times!

Since I've moved into the big city, I'm able to get CABLE TEEVEE and I'm loving it! Been watching the AXS channel a lot. Seen Gun N Roses, REO Speedwagon, Allman Brothers, Whitesnake, AC/DC, Pat Benatar...all great shows! I also saw Tom Petty...he was mediocre at best.

I have also been watching the Japanese channel NHK. It's all in English and is very well done. Gives a different aspect on things that most Americans don't know or realize.

Anyway, it's nice to be back in the 21st century. Getting by with plain over-the-air broadcast TV was livable but this is sweet!
    Corpus is sweet. At one point Elder Child thought she wanted to be a marine biologist and planned to attend Texas A&M Corpus, then she woke up and decided to study computer science at Angelo State University. Her roomie is from SA, and her grandmother and several cousins are there, so she gets down about once a month. I haven't been to Central Texas in 2 years now. I stay home, work, take care of the animals. What an exciting life I have. But, we may take a trip down that way this summer, and I'll hollar if we do, unless you're too good to drink with Liberals
    WIFFLEBALL!