Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Annoyances, Bugs and things that need doing to the forum

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    On mobile site, link for What's New is inop.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Yeah. This is why I wanted to do that Facebook group we did started awhile back. It seemed like a good equivalent and takes all the administration work out of the equation. But it was a total fail. Nobody seemed interested. I guess everyone likes to go by their screennames or something.
    Not everyone likes Facebook. At this point, I wish I had never joined. They started out with a product, then they changed it to suit their likes. At that point, it became something I didn't want. (I was only seeing in my timeline updates to subscription pages, actual people I knew and wanted to get up dates on were not there.) They finally removed that "feature," but I'm over it. If I didn't have so many connections I don't get to see in any other way, I would just delete my account.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I don't do Facebook. This is about as "social" as I get online. EC will be moving home in about 2 weeks, and she'll live here until she reports for induction. When she gets here I will sit on her chest until she contacts you. I really want her to talk to you about your experience in the Navy. I was pissed she didn't do that on her last visit.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!