Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft to steal Android from Google?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    And your world would be much brighter if you took your head out of your ass.
    Ok. So when CeeBee says that to me, it's perfectly fine. But when I say it to you, it's rude. Right? See how I just copy/pasted what he wrote to me and instead I just replied to you with? Now you know where I'm coming from when I get a reply from him with that crap.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Ok. So when CeeBee says that to me, it's perfectly fine. But when I say it to you, it's rude. Right? See how I just copy/pasted what he wrote to me and instead I just replied to you with? Now you know where I'm coming from when I get a reply from him with that crap.
    point Webhead

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I think you miss the point. CeeBee wasn't rude to you on this thread, you only interpreted his remarks as rude. On the other hand, I suppose you might say I was rude with a bit more justification, but that's only true in your little narcissistic universe.

Do I think you've offended me? Hardly. I've gone a round or two with corporate VPs for a Fortune 250 company and emerged with my job intact, so your whiny bullshit doesn't impress. All the same, I think you aren't really getting the idea of CeeBee's remarks or mine. Get over yourself. It is possible for forum members to disagree with you without it being a personal vendetta.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    point Webhead
    Really? You think Webby gets it? Did I ever say he was rude? I don't think so. Revue the last series of posts. I think he is often full of shit, but he's generally very polite.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Really? You think Webby gets it? Did I ever say he was rude? I don't think so. .
    no but you responded the way you would to a rude comment. Perhaps you were just trolling (which is pretty childish IMO)
    So carry on....

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I DO think the one thing Webby DOES get is that perhaps we could engage in a discussion without insults. I mean it's surely possible right?
    Webby posted his link and the very first sentence basically calls him stupid. I don't think he's being overly sensitive to that remark and I don't think it's his responsibility to have "thicker skin"
    It's possible to disagree with someone without insulting them.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    no but you responded the way you would to a rude comment. Perhaps you were just trolling (which is pretty childish IMO)
    So carry on....
    Exactly. I just don't understand why people can't reply respectfully to one another.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I DO think the one thing Webby DOES get is that perhaps we could engage in a discussion without insults. I mean it's surely possible right?
    Webby posted his link and the very first sentence basically calls him stupid. I don't think he's being overly sensitive to that remark and I don't think it's his responsibility to have "thicker skin"
    It's possible to disagree with someone without insulting them.
    Thank you! That's all I'm saying. But this happens everywhere. It's an epidemic. Can't go anywhere online and have a disagreement without people calling each other stupid or insulting or whatever else. Something about being behind a monitor and keyboard that is very empowering to people.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    And by the way,... I'm guilty of it too. In the past I'm sure I have said my fair share of insulting things. But I realized one day how pathetic and loserish that is. For me to insult someone just because I disagree with them shows a complete lack of self control and lack of emotional intelligence on my part. I choose to be better than that. I'm not perfect but I want to be better than that. And I hope that I will prove these words to be true going forward. I'd like to think I'm better than that and that I'm capable of giving people the respect that they deserve.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Get your stupid head out of your ass. Are you that retarded that you can't tell apart a friendly note from an insult? Why the fuck do you think that everyone is out trying to get you? Newsflash buddy: you're not that important to be worth the time.
    ^-- see, that starts to look like an insult
    And in all honesty I think you're an OK guy, at least most of the time. Only you tend to live in your own world. And when you're getting out of it you're just putting on your horse goggles... if you catch my drift.