Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft to steal Android from Google?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    Get your stupid head out of your ass. Are you that retarded that you can't tell apart a friendly note from an insult? Why the fuck do you think that everyone is out trying to get you? Newsflash buddy: you're not that important to be worth the time.
    ^-- see, that starts to look like an insult
    And in all honesty I think you're an OK guy, at least most of the time. Only you tend to live in your own world. And when you're getting out of it you're just putting on your horse goggles... if you catch my drift.
    Think about it this way. The red is your finger pointed my way. The blue is your finger pointed your way. See how imbalanced that is? And you wonder why I think everyone is out to get me? Because everyones finger is constantly pointed at me instead of themselves. Think about that.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Pointing the finger at one's self is kinda unnatural, don't you think? Anatomically speaking...

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's easy to point a finger at someone else and criticize, judge, blame, attack, etc. etc. Much harder to be that honest with ourselves and have an higher sense of self-awareness.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    In life, for every finger you point at someone else, you will find five fingers pointing back at you.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    If I point my index finger at you, my thumb would naturally be pointing at you also. My other three fingers would be pointing at me. Unless you have some kind of birth defect we are not aware of........

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    If I point my index finger at you, my thumb would naturally be pointing at you also. My other three fingers would be pointing at me. Unless you have some kind of birth defect we are not aware of........
    So then for every finger pointing at someone else you will see 1.5 fingers pointing at you?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You definitely need to refine your reading skills.
    is an insult now?

OMG
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    I DO think the one thing Webby DOES get is that perhaps we could engage in a discussion without insults. I mean it's surely possible right?
    Webby posted his link and the very first sentence basically calls him stupid. I don't think he's being overly sensitive to that remark and I don't think it's his responsibility to have "thicker skin"
    It's possible to disagree with someone without insulting them.
    Well, I don't actually see Webby as being unfailingly polite to those who disagree with him. In fact, I think he's largely unwilling to deal with differing viewpoints and tends to take dissenting arguments as ad hominem remarks even when they are clearly not intended as such. He tends to respond with passive-aggressive BS that pisses off many people.

I tend to be direct, and right or wrong, I usually say what I think. Call me a troll if you want, but I don't really want to sit around the campfire, make S'mores, and sing Kumbaya. This is a lot more my speed. As much as I dump on Joopster, you by God always know where he stands.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm on the road of personal growth. Especially this year. I have definitely contributed more than my fair share of negative junk to these forums over the years that doesn't add anything to anything. I do regret that. However I can't change that. All I can do is move forward now. My ways are changing. You're right. When I see something I don't like, I get aggressive. Sometimes I get passive. Sometimes I'm even passive/aggressive. But my goal now is to be assertive. That is where I'm aiming now. I'm just doing the best I can in life.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I'm on the road of personal growth. Especially this year. I have definitely contributed more than my fair share of negative junk to these forums over the years that doesn't add anything to anything. I do regret that. However I can't change that. All I can do is move forward now. My ways are changing. You're right. When I see something I don't like, I get aggressive. Sometimes I get passive. Sometimes I'm even passive/aggressive. But my goal now is to be assertive. That is where I'm aiming now. I'm just doing the best I can in life.
    That's true for all of us, and I will admit that I often have an "assholier than thou" attitude. Sorry if I'm sometimes a little over the top.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!