I'm 6 foot on the nose, but I had plenty of room in both of my mazdas. I don't think I even had the seat all the way back when I would drive. My new car has adjustable pedals, but I've never messed around with moving them.

Gaz, I'm pretty sure if I did more in town driving and stop and go the mileage would drop like a rock. My drive is about 15 miles each way to work and all but about 1.5 miles are freeway. In the colder months if I would warm it up for 5 minutes before leaving home I would be just over 20 mpg, but I bet with even 25-30 more miles of city driving per tank it would drop like a rock. The last three tanks have all be warmer weather and I've been just over 24 on each of them. I was pleasantly surprised with the mileage for sure, I was expecting that it would be closer to the 17 mpg city mileage that they put on the window sticker before I bought it.

If any of you are OCD about mileage like I am, www.fuelly.com is a great website for tracking your cost per mile. I haven't missed entering a fuel up on that site for almost 3 years now.