Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New Car

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Well, clearly you don't live in Texas if you think that truck is huge. Hell, I have friends who own F250 duallys who can't even get in the cab without a small step ladder. And then it probably takes like a pint of diesel to start the engine.

Really nice truck Larommi. The previous owner might be a bit loony, but he obviously loved that truck and cared for it well. I'm pretty sure you got one Hell of a deal there. Enjoy,Bubba!
    Thats not a bubba truck .. Not big enough .. To me it looks perfect Nice ride Man

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    Thats not a bubba truck .. Not big enough .. To me it looks perfect Nice ride Man
    Round these parts, most real Bubba trucks either have welding equipment on the bed, or U.S. and Confederate flags flying or all of the above. U.T. Longhorn decals for the back window are popular as well. Personally, Larommi, I think the only thing you need to add is a few banks of HID lights. It's not a real truck unless it carries enough lighting to start a grass fire.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Round these parts, most real Bubba trucks either have welding equipment on the bed, or U.S. and Confederate flags flying or all of the above. U.T. Longhorn decals for the back window are popular as well. Personally, Larommi, I think the only thing you need to add is a few banks of HID lights. It's not a real truck unless it carries enough lighting to start a grass fire.
    I might put some lights on it but really, anything added at this point will be for practical purposes.

Getting fender flares to keep the road salt and sand from eating the fenders, tinting the windows and getting some rain guards so I can open the windows without turning the cab into a wind tunnel.

No bubba trucks in WI anymore. They cracked down on it and limited tires and lifts. If you are going to be legal on the road, about the only thing I could add would be a body lift and it is tall enough to get my fat ass in and out.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    ...and getting some rain guards so I can open the windows without turning the cab into a wind tunnel.
    Does anybody remember way back when cars used to have a vent under the dash that you could open up manually and have fresh air flow in? I really miss those. That way, you don't have to open up the windows in bad weather and still get fresh air in. Why did they do away with those anyway?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Does anybody remember way back when cars used to have a vent under the dash that you could open up manually and have fresh air flow in? I really miss those. That way, you don't have to open up the windows in bad weather and still get fresh air in. Why did they do away with those anyway?
    I guess everything has to run through the fan now. And the filters.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    And the filters.
    They all have hepa filters now.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    But, we can still lower the windows.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right, but the air going through the windows is not right next to the engine that may leak...stuff

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's still too hot to open the windows. It's 89 degrees outside. It's the middle of October and it feels like July. Gimme some AC.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right, but the air going through the windows is not right next to the engine that may leak...stuff
    Well, the stuff the engine may leak is stuff that us Dems fought to prevent, and it only happened to leak due to Republican opposition to more stringent emissions standards. Sorry, but I'm home alone this weekend, bored, and I just couldn't resist.
    WIFFLEBALL!