Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody watch the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    People were Periscoping it

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Dang! Are you pissed off because I didn't manage to get down to San Antonio last month and buy a couple of drinks?
    You're just a big teaser! Just like all the rest!!!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Back in subject, I've read where the fight was such a let down that nobody's gonna pay-fer-snooze again! Especially not at $99.95 a pop.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I went to a friend's to watch it. All five of us thought the fight was crap. If he's the best boxing has, boxing is in trouble.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well that's just it. These welterweights ARE all boxing has left. And with both of these guys about to retire and nobody else on the horizon,... boxing is in big trouble. I heard on the radio today that some russian guy is the heavy weight champion right now and has been for years. And you know who knew about that? Nobody. Why? Because nobody cares. Back in the day, nobody cared about welterweights either. But this is all they have left. This might've been the last big boxing thing any of us see again in our lifetimes.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    The last fight I watched was Evander Holyfield vs. Lennox Lewis and it was so WWE rigged I refused to watch any fight after that. It was obvious they were setting up a rematch.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    The last fight I watched was Evander Holyfield vs. Lennox Lewis and it was so WWE rigged I refused to watch any fight after that. It was obvious they were setting up a rematch.
    Last fight I watched was Tyson vs. McBride.....Tyson just didn't have it in him any more and I haven't watched a boxing match since.
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    What does it do with the spark plug out? Does it have compression?
    Haven't checked it for that, but I expect electrical. Just got of messing with it, and I had a Linux mail server I wanted to get going... Rained more, too wet to cut anyway.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Back in subject, I've read where the fight was such a let down that nobody's gonna pay-fer-snooze again! Especially not at $99.95 a pop.
    Actually, heard that from multiple sources. I just couldn't manage to care much about the fight, which seems to be pretty much the norm these days.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I think it's very funny that even Floyd Mayweather says that he does not like boxing and does not pay any attention to any other fights. Way to cash out and put absolutely nothing back into the sport that made you all your millions. I'm sure it won't be more than a couple years until he does something that lands him in jail for an extended stay.