Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Is anybody reading anything?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I currently have Cloud Atlas on the table. I have yet to read past page 1 tho...

We have a walking group here in the building and one day one of the librarians was talking about some recommendations he made and mentioned Cloud Atlas. Since that is one of my all-time favorite movies, I was nearly crushed when he said the movie is crap. But, since the movie is based on the book, I decided I'd give it a try.

I'm waiting for Terry Goodkind's 2nd in the Nikki Chronicles - Shroud of Eternity to arrive. I'm glad he's found a way to continue the Richard and Kahlan story line. I may re-read the first again just to refresh my memory.

Clive Cussler also has new Oregon Files story coming out soon.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Lately, I've been reading Jeff Carson's David Wolf mysteries pretty steadily. Pretty consistent 4.5 star ratings on Goodreads. I also recently enjoyed Larry A. Winters' Burnout. Fine legal thriller about a female prosecutor forced to retry a serial killer she convicted a decade ago. Much better than average characters and plot.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!