Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android 5.0 Lollipop: Do you like it?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well, I went ahead and upgraded to 5.0 Lollipop and everything seems to be working fine. It was sucking up most of my battery right away but now after rebooting, it is working great. The color schemes are a little different but minor details. I can find everything I had before.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Well, I went ahead and upgraded to 5.0 Lollipop and everything seems to be working fine. It was sucking up most of my battery right away but now after rebooting, it is working great. The color schemes are a little different but minor details. I can find everything I had before.
    I had the same experience. The phone interface itself is improved, and except for some color changes, there doesn't seem to be much difference. However, when I pull down the notification panel, things are pretty much different. On the whole, I like it, and the phone seems a bit more responsive.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekboy View Post
    I had the same experience. The phone interface itself is improved, and except for some color changes, there doesn't seem to be much difference. However, when I pull down the notification panel, things are pretty much different. On the whole, I like it, and the phone seems a bit more responsive.
    The more I've used 5.0, the better I like it. Managing texts (i.e. deleting all the useless crap you don't want) is easier, and it seems far more reliable connecting, and staying connected, to my Bluetooth headset. WLAN performance and WLAN switching seems improved as well.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Why would all those people give horrible reviews that I linked to earlier at CNET? I have had ZERO issues with it so far.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Why would all those people give horrible reviews that I linked to earlier at CNET? I have had ZERO issues with it so far.
    Dunno. Didn't read any of the reviews. Some folks just don't like change. I think one of the most accurate remarks I've ever read about Linux is that the biggest factor keeping Linux from being more widely adopted is the Linux community. I take this to mean that posturing can be more important than just getting work done.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!