Thread: Holy Crud!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Holy Crud!

http://time.com/3928004/stowaway-london/

Am I reading this right? Two guys hold on to a plane, on the outside, and fly 8000 miles, and near the final destination, one falls off.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers View Post

Am I reading this right? Two guys hold on to a plane, on the outside, and fly 8000 miles, and near the final destination, one falls off.
    Two planes.
    And not on the outside, in the undercarriage compartment. On the outside they would be long blown off at over 500mph speed, and even if they didn't, they would be frozen solid by the -70F temperature for many hours

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers View Post

I'd say that this is almost certainly the most bizarre news story I have read this month. Even in the undercarriage compartment I can't believe either of these guys survived. Just goes to show what a hit and miss proposition evolution is.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It has happened previously but not that often that it makes the headlines frequently, its usually in places with lax security.As stated they climb up into the under carriage unfortunately this is a cramped area open to freezing temperatures on long haul flights, the risk of been crushed by the frame as it retracted into the wing is high hence the injurys.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    It has happened previously but not that often that it makes the headlines frequently, its usually in places with lax security.As stated they climb up into the under carriage unfortunately this is a cramped area open to freezing temperatures on long haul flights, the risk of been crushed by the frame as it retracted into the wing is high hence the injurys.
    Yeah, Barry did this when he found you on Pam's farm.