Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: * * * * * Tekboy has a PM * * * * *

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope he's better soon so we can get back to the sex banter! Hang tough old man!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well, doesn't that just suck! My list of living friends gets shorter all the time, so try not to croak.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry, but I'm another one of those Luddites who doesn't do much with social media. Do we have an update here?
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Sorry, but I'm another one of those Luddites who doesn't do much with social media. Do we have an update here?
    Heart is okay.

Did a brain scan MRI. He seems to be in good spirits,cracking jokes about it, but quiet.

Hope he is okay. He has lots of friends and family there, I am sure he will post when he has something.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Heart is okay.

Did a brain scan MRI. He seems to be in good spirits,cracking jokes about it, but quiet.

Hope he is okay. He has lots of friends and family there, I am sure he will post when he has something.
    Well, overall, I guess that is good news, and thank you for the update.
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    You're not missing a lot from Facebook. If I didn't have so many people I don't communicate with in any other way, I would delete that account.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Once in a while Facebook would be useful but 99% of the time, I don't think I am missing anything.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I am home and OK now. I had a potentially fatal diagnosis, but their doctoring seems to have fixed the problem, for now. I have an underlying problem which is the source of what happened, and it is all quite life changing, but it is neuromuscular in nature, and not cardiac or vascular. I am debating letting you guys in on this. It will eventually come out though, I guess.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekboy View Post
    I am home and OK now. I had a potentially fatal diagnosis, but their doctoring seems to have fixed the problem, for now. I have an underlying problem which is the source of what happened, and it is all quite life changing, but it is neuromuscular in nature, and not cardiac or vascular. I am debating letting you guys in on this. It will eventually come out though, I guess.
    We got your back, buddy. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekboy View Post
    Glad you're out. Take care of yourself, and you have my prayers. I don't really know what else I can say.
    WIFFLEBALL!