Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women's World Cup 2015

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by imarolan12 View Post
    Very exciting match, hopefully it gets the youth of America excited about playing soccer.
    Once it gets released on Wii and XBox everyone will be playing...

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Women's football teams will be a part of Fifa 16 later this year, (it's the most popular soccer game over here). This was announced well before the World Cup too.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I think I like women's soccer better than men's. Not because I am hoping they will rip off their clothes in celebration like Mobile (although that would be a fun bonus). Rather, I think the women fake injuries less than the men. I get so sick of seeing the men squirming around on the ground pretending like they are at death's door. Do they want a World Cup trophy or an Oscar?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    I think I like women's soccer better than men's. Not because I am hoping they will rip off their clothes in celebration like Mobile (although that would be a fun bonus). Rather, I think the women fake injuries less than the men. I get so sick of seeing the men squirming around on the ground pretending like they are at death's door. Do they want a World Cup trophy or an Oscar?
    I thought about that too while watching the game. I think if you are rolling around on the ground like you have been shot by a sniper, they should make you sit on the sidelines for observation for five minutes before you can come back on the field. That would cut out the horsesh*t.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    I get so sick of seeing the men squirming around on the ground pretending like they are at death's door.
    You don't play soccer, do you?
    If you did, you'd know how it feels. Yes, it hurts like hell for 10-20 sec and you have no energy to get up - as if the injury is overriding your ability to control the muscles. Then the pain starts going away and you regain your strength. Is there some amount of faking? Hell yes... It looks like women are less prone to hurting each other though.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    You don't play soccer, do you?
    If you did, you'd know how it feels. Yes, it hurts like hell for 10-20 sec and you have no energy to get up - as if the injury is overriding your ability to control the muscles. Then the pain starts going away and you regain your strength. Is there some amount of faking? Hell yes... It looks like women are less prone to hurting each other though.
    No, I don't play soccer but that does not take away my ability to experience and understand pain. It is common to see people get stung and take 5-10 seconds to regain composure. I'm talking about when they are writhing around on the ground for a couple minutes. This is a bunch of acting. Maybe they are trying to break the momentum of the other team. Maybe they are trying to fool the ref into showing a yellow/red card. Maybe they are just tired. Whatever the strategy may be, to me it is just a bunch of drama that takes away from the match. Since I see less of this in women's soccer, I prefer women's soccer.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    It looks like women are less prone to hurting each other though.
    A recent womens game I went to, (pro league), one of them had a busted nose within 5 minutes of kick off.