Thread: Youngest child

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Youngest child

IS NOW 18!! WOOT!!!

Army National Guard starts this weekend for him.

Graduation this spring and basic in July...

I can almost feel the freedom/
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Congrats!
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They come back. they know where you live........

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    They come back. they know where you live........
    lol
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    My youngest child, my son, is still living with me. He is 22 and doesn't know what he wants to do. He has tried college, no good. Thought about joining the Navy, passed all the tests, etc. but now has a hot girlfriend who is a high school teacher/volleyball coach. If he joins the Navy, he won't be around here anymore; he'll be stationed somewhere else. She recently moved into her own apartment and has hinted about him moving in with her. I'm all for it! He recently got hired at a local high dollar resort here in town that pays decent money. But he doesn't even have his own wheels, has to borrow mine to get to work. So, he's got to figure that out too. Just tired of feeding him and paying all the dam expenses he raises just by being here. Of course, I love him but it's time to go!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    The deal with the boys is simple. If they are going to school or some kind of job training, they can stay here. They might have to do some chores and help out around the house and some minor house rules, but it is an open door policy.

If they want to be be bums, they move out. This would be the same if they were biologically mine.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This sounds like a recurring theme.

I just had a checkup and the nurse and I chatted about our adult kids. She has 3 boys (they're adults!) and it sounded like the two older ones finally got jobs that allow them to pay for their own place to live and associated expenses. I can't remember about the youngest, except that she thought he was interested in becoming a cop.

My kids are pretty lucky I'm so easy going and they do anything I ask of them.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.