Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Condolences to Belgium

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    How do you propose to eradicate all extremists? We already know tolerance doesn't work (duh..), France and Belgium are perfect examples.
    The other option is completely isolating that population, just let them be with their customs and inner fights and let nature take its course.
    They already took the other option, they have been isolating immigrant populations in France and Belgium for years. This is why you have bombs exploding in Zaventem airport on a Tuesday morning. The banlieue in Belgium and Paris are a disaster and have been since conception, there is no integration and we are reaping the seeds of that now; whilst I feel deep sorrow for what has happened over the last few years in the European capitals I am not surprised. As a simple guy with a simple business I have a simple solution, invest in people and you will see positive results.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by emr View Post
    ... invest in people and you will see positive results.
    SO well said!
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by emr View Post
    they have been isolating immigrant populations in France and Belgium for years. This is why you have bombs exploding in Zaventem airport on a Tuesday morning.
    They haven't been isolating the Muslim population in Pakistan and you still have bombs exploding to kill women and children OF DIFFERENT FAITH.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    They haven't been isolating the Muslim population in Pakistan and you still have bombs exploding to kill women and children OF DIFFERENT FAITH.
    Let's not get too high on Muslims killing, How many Christians were killed in Ireland ? How many people have been killed because of their faith in GOD, or someone else's ?

I believe in god, I believe organised religions are evil.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Point was that people tend to associate with similar people - white with white, black with black, Catholic with Catholic, Muslim with Muslim, Hispanic with Hispanic etc.
    No forced isolation is needed.