Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condolences to Belgium

Administrator
    vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Condolences to Belgium

And all those people who were killed or hurt today. Brussels is a lovely city I have visited on a number of holidays. None of the dead or injured deserved this.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Scum killing innocent people in the name of religion, these people are not true muslims, just terrorists. RIP.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    If your religion tells you to kill... Start with yourself and leave the rest of the world out of it.

My $0.02

Condolences to Belgium.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Religious extremism comes in all shapes and colors. It will only end when enough extremists are dead so that the spread rate goes below the death rate.
    Also one needs to keep in mind that there is a reason behind it - revenge for the killing of many innocent Muslims done by or with the support of the Western world.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    Religious extremism comes in all shapes and colors. It will only end when enough extremists are dead so that the spread rate goes below the death rate.
    Also one needs to keep in mind that there is a reason behind it - revenge for the killing of many innocent Muslims done by or with the support of the Western world.
    While I always hate to agree with you, Western policy against Muslims is the elephant in the room. For decades the West has supported repressive regimes that could butcher their citizens without repercussions as long as the oil kept flowing.

Still, it's really sad to see innocent people die for a travesty of Islam.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I was in this airport just one year ago. I was subjected to more security than any other airport I have been in. Nonetheless these cowards managed to destory hundreds of lives.

Inaction will not solve the problem. Condolences to all of those that lost someone today...

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Joopster View Post
    I was in this airport just one year ago. I was subjected to more security than any other airport I have been in. Nonetheless these cowards managed to destory hundreds of lives.

Inaction will not solve the problem. Condolences to all of those that lost someone today...
    There isn't a simple fix for this violence. Islam isn't unique; look at the history of atrocities committed in the name of Jesus. Or, in fact, any religion you can name.

Still, for anyone who lost loved ones in this bombing, you have my deepest sympathy and my prayers.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    There isn't a simple fix for this violence.
    Of course there is.
    It produces glass in the process...
    The fights aren't new, they have been going on for thousands of years, just different imaginary beings. As long as people genuinely believe in them, there will be violence. And as long as what we call "civilized world" allows the perpetuation of these beliefs (regardless of place and religion) there will be no end.
    Hell, look at Saudi Arabia, friend of the western world... women pilots can land the greatest jet in the world but aren't allowed to drive once on the ground.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    Of course there is.
    It produces glass in the process....
    That's NO solution.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by northbayteky View Post
    That's NO solution.
    How do you propose to eradicate all extremists? We already know tolerance doesn't work (duh..), France and Belgium are perfect examples.
    The other option is completely isolating that population, just let them be with their customs and inner fights and let nature take its course.