Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Politics

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Northbay, you might as well give it up. Logic and truth are powerless in the face of the human desire to believe in bullshit. That's what drives religion after all. Face it, there are people who are not only convinced that Bigfoot exists, but that he and his family are the crew of a downed UFO.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    The only ones believing in fairy tails are you.

Oh the DNC would never cheat voters that is a GOP thing. Wrong. Emails

Oh, Hillary would never muddy the water with her job as Secretary of State and the Clinton foundation. Wrong. look at that...emails

Oh, Hillary is not racist, that is Trump. Wrong. Comments about making black youths heel like dogs and jokes about wandering off the reservation

Oh, Hillary is against Wall Street. Wrong. Except when they are paying her 6 digits to chat it up with them and... emails are starting to reveal some favors there as well.

Oh, Hillary is all about protecting women. Wrong. Except when they are accusing Bill of sexual misconduct, then she will viciously attack and try to tear them down. By the way, when the accusations were found to be true, did she apologize?

Oh, Hillary is honest, Trump lies all the time. Wrong. *cough* sniper fire anyone? Does Brian Williams get his job back for the same lie?

Why is it a fairy tale to think that just maybe...people are getting silenced? I mean it should be no secret the only reason Hillary never divorced Bill was because of her political career. If she really is an angel, why would she have put up with that unless she is in this for the money and the power? It is not like they are flat broke, which by the way was wrong. The truth was always out there but because you were not reading it on HuffPo, it did not exist?
    Last edited by Larommi; 08-11-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    Northbay, you might as well give it up. Logic and truth are powerless in the face of the human desire to believe in bullshit. That's what drives religion after all. Face it, there are people who are not only convinced that Bigfoot exists, but that he and his family are the crew of a downed UFO.
    But, but...there really is a Bigfoot.
    http://www.bigfoottx.com/

And not from a UFO but from Virginia. Almost as bad...

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Back on subject, I'm not a big conspiracy believer. First off, people can't/won't keep their mouths shut; it would come out. You can't keep secrets; especially nowadays. There is no vast right wing conspiracy, there is no Benghazi conspiracy to let Americans die, there is no "Clinton" conspiracy to take out anybody who might get in their path to success. A whole lot of huey!

But the media is definitely in the tank for Hillary. Even before Trump starting imploding by opening up his mouth, the media hated him and went after him. All the while propping up their next "annointed one." I don't really think they all got together to decide this but they all seem to be acting the same way.

CLu_defUwAEyrh9.jpg

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Back on subject, I'm not a big conspiracy believer. First off, people can't/won't keep their mouths shut; it would come out. You can't keep secrets; especially nowadays. There is no vast right wing conspiracy, there is no Benghazi conspiracy to let Americans die, there is no "Clinton" conspiracy to take out anybody who might get in their path to success. A whole lot of huey!

But the media is definitely in the tank for Hillary. Even before Trump starting imploding by opening up his mouth, the media hated him and went after him. All the while propping up their next "annointed one." I don't really think they all got together to decide this but they all seem to be acting the same way.

CLu_defUwAEyrh9.jpg
    Well, as I've often said, I don't like the hand we have been dealt for major presidential candidates this year. So, since we are about 500 miles apart, how about we buy each other a virtual drink. I'll down a couple for you if you do the same for me.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    But, but...there really is a Bigfoot.
    http://www.bigfoottx.com/

And not from a UFO but from Virginia. Almost as bad...
    Um, bigfoot is improbable, but not necessarily impossible. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he isn't on the crew of a UFO. On the other hand, there's this creepy guy two houses down from me...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I agree. Much of the media has a definite bias against Trump but I think it is largely because he provoked them. If every week I provoked you on this forum, eventually you would probably grow tired of my behavior and it would impact how you speak of me. Okay, it is possible you are far too mature to behave in this manner but the average person probably would.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    There is no media bias against Trump. He is playing the media.

Last night NBC news reported that if you take all the air time the media has spent talking about Trump and sold that as advertising revenue, it would be 2 billion dollars.

Pick your poison, they are all reporting it. https://www.google.com/search?q=Trum...utf-8&oe=utf-8
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    I agree. Much of the media has a definite bias against Trump but I think it is largely because he provoked them.
    No, it is because the owners of media want their puppet in command. Bashing Trump has only started when it was clear he was becoming a serious contender. And he knows that there is no such thing as "bad publicity".
    Remember the "baby kicked out" incident not long ago? Have you seen any apology or detraction from the media?
    Last edited by CeeBee; 08-12-2016 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Bias against Trump? Mofo has gotten more free publicity than any candidate I can ever remember. Mofo farts and it takes over the next cycle. If you are crying that they will call him out on the stupid stuff he says, well, he says a lot. Hell, I don't know dick about Hillary other than Benghazi and emails, and sure as hell don't know dick about anyone else that ran because the media hasn't ever shut up about Trump.