Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't quote anyone's post

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Can't quote anyone's post

When I click on reply with quote, nothing shows up. I, Chrome, Firefox, makes no difference. Any fix?????

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I cannot edit my own posts...... WTF???????

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    I cannot edit my own posts...... WTF???????
    Working OK here with Windows 7 and Chrome. Edit working too.
    Last edited by Gazzak; 05-04-2016 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Testing

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzak View Post
    Working OK here with Windows 7 and Chrome. Edit working too.
    Same for me
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    When I click on reply with quote, nothing shows up. I, Chrome, Firefox, makes no difference. Any fix?????
    Weird
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No idea
    Edit... nope, still no idea.
    Edit of edit: sometimes saving doesn't seem to work. Then I use "Go Advanced" and save from there.
    Edit of edit of edit: It does save the edit, there is just no redirect to the post after saving.
    Last edited by CeeBee; 05-04-2016 at 05:37 PM.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    reply with quote then go advanced produced the following at the top of the page

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    reply with quote then go advanced produced the following at the top of the page

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

I get similar sometimes - they are warnings, not errors. Shitty Q/A for VBulletin...

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    In case this isn't weird enough yet, I'm now able to save my edits, but only with Go Advanced, which wasn't working for me a couple of days ago. I must have gotten good Karma for buying a new lawnmower today I guess.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    In case this isn't weird enough yet, I'm now able to save my edits, but only with Go Advanced, which wasn't working for me a couple of days ago. I must have gotten good Karma for buying a new lawnmower today I guess.
    Changed my editor options from wysiwyg to standard editor and all is fine...Wow. Lost alot of sleep on that one......