Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Can't quote anyone's post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mobile PC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    492
    vCash
    501
    Points
    113,477
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    113,477
    Donate

    Can't quote anyone's post

    When I click on reply with quote, nothing shows up. I, Chrome, Firefox, makes no difference. Any fix?????

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mobile PC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    492
    vCash
    501
    Points
    113,477
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    113,477
    Donate
    I cannot edit my own posts...... WTF???????

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gazzak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    500
    Points
    294,649
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    294,649
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    I cannot edit my own posts...... WTF???????
    Working OK here with Windows 7 and Chrome. Edit working too.
    Last edited by Gazzak; 05-04-2016 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Testing

  4. #4
    forum fool 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    541
    vCash
    0
    Points
    77,837
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    77,837
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzak View Post
    Working OK here with Windows 7 and Chrome. Edit working too.
    Same for me
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,103
    vCash
    0
    Points
    233,626
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    233,626
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    When I click on reply with quote, nothing shows up. I, Chrome, Firefox, makes no difference. Any fix?????
    Weird
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

  6. #6
    Senior Member CeeBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,644
    vCash
    1792
    Points
    82,123
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    82,123
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    When I click on reply with quote, nothing shows up. I, Chrome, Firefox, makes no difference. Any fix?????
    No idea
    Edit... nope, still no idea.
    Edit of edit: sometimes saving doesn't seem to work. Then I use "Go Advanced" and save from there.
    Edit of edit of edit: It does save the edit, there is just no redirect to the post after saving.
    Last edited by CeeBee; 05-04-2016 at 05:37 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mobile PC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    492
    vCash
    501
    Points
    113,477
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    113,477
    Donate
    reply with quote then go advanced produced the following at the top of the page

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

  8. #8
    Senior Member CeeBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,644
    vCash
    1792
    Points
    82,123
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    82,123
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    reply with quote then go advanced produced the following at the top of the page

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462
    I get similar sometimes - they are warnings, not errors. Shitty Q/A for VBulletin...

  9. #9
    Senior Member slgrieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,637
    vCash
    800
    Points
    347,307
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    347,307
    Donate
    In case this isn't weird enough yet, I'm now able to save my edits, but only with Go Advanced, which wasn't working for me a couple of days ago. I must have gotten good Karma for buying a new lawnmower today I guess.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mobile PC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    492
    vCash
    501
    Points
    113,477
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    113,477
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    In case this isn't weird enough yet, I'm now able to save my edits, but only with Go Advanced, which wasn't working for me a couple of days ago. I must have gotten good Karma for buying a new lawnmower today I guess.
    Changed my editor options from wysiwyg to standard editor and all is fine...Wow. Lost alot of sleep on that one......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •