Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what am I missing?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yes, CeeBee hit the nail on the head.

Have you talked to a therapist yet? People go to the doctor immediately if they have a broken arm or something but when it comes to "crash and burned" and "stress" people are often slow to get help. Getting advice on the Internet has its advantages but some face time with a counselor would probably be rewarding too if you have not already done so.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    The fabulous "free" healthcare system if Canada cut me loose as soon as they could. As in oh you quit your stressful job, your cured as the stressor is gone. They then took away the meds as your problems are now because your fat. Eat less, exercise more. They are not wrong there but been denied a lot of treatment as a result.

I would go back but I cant with this current job. Tough at present things (health wise) are coming to a head. I go on parental leave in 3 more weeks and plan to look after me as much as the kids.

Employer can't cancel parental leave so I'll finally be able to keep appointments etc.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute View Post
    Besides the great suggestions already made, it definitely needs cleaning up some, simple things like "Please feel free to contact myself or the references in my resume" and then your resume saying "References available on request" and the bullets used don't add to the professionalism.
    You may safely leave off any references to your references. It's a given that should they want one or more professional references, they will ask and you will provide them.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.