Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hello

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    Hey Tekboy you want some Heinein In audio book format ? I have them all on MP3 Just have to figure out a way to transfer them to ya.
    Thanks, but I figure I ought to do my own reading while I can. It is bad enough that I hardly ever write anything any more.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MP3 on your phone and listen while doing work around the house

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    We're still living in the same place. I left my helpdesk job at a mobile equipment company for a better network admin job at a secondary aluminum smelting plant. My wife is working at a preschool teacher now that the kids are all in school. My oldest will be starting middle school next year. Still plays baseball as his main sport and I still help out coaching his teams. He made the all-star team last year. Boy twin has started cub scouts and is doing very well academically (reading at a 3rd grade level in 1st grade). Girl twin did gymnastics for a bit and is wrapping up basketball now.

Both twins had emergency room situations towards the end of last year. The boy found my double edge safety razor and his curiosity ended in 3 or 4 stitches on a finger. The girl tripped while running to the bathroom at a TJ Max and smacked her forehead on the corner of a doorframe. That ended up with 3 or 4 stitches as well. These happened within about 1.5 months of each other. We told the older son he had best be careful because we didn't need a 3rd visit to the emergency room.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    We're still living in the same place. I left my helpdesk job at a mobile equipment company for a better network admin job at a secondary aluminum smelting plant. My wife is working at a preschool teacher now that the kids are all in school. My oldest will be starting middle school next year. Still plays baseball as his main sport and I still help out coaching his teams. He made the all-star team last year. Boy twin has started cub scouts and is doing very well academically (reading at a 3rd grade level in 1st grade). Girl twin did gymnastics for a bit and is wrapping up basketball now.

Both twins had emergency room situations towards the end of last year. The boy found my double edge safety razor and his curiosity ended in 3 or 4 stitches on a finger. The girl tripped while running to the bathroom at a TJ Max and smacked her forehead on the corner of a doorframe. That ended up with 3 or 4 stitches as well. These happened within about 1.5 months of each other. We told the older son he had best be careful because we didn't need a 3rd visit to the emergency room.
    Shit! I waited until I was an adult to visit the ER! Bad run of luck with the kids, but at least he had decent treatment available. I live in the boonies where that can be problematical. Happy to hear about the new job. Do you like it? Settling in OK?
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I got Married in 2016

FB_IMG_1462291472656.jpg

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    I got Married in 2016

FB_IMG_1462291472656.jpg
    Even tho we've seen this pic before, it is still big news. Many Congrats to you too! I can see that you married up a couple of steps so again, Many Congrats!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Congrats! That is great! When in 2016? My wedding was 10/22/2016.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I haven't been here in ages, or on WD for even longer. My little girl was born in 2011. I gave up restaurant and retail management to work in a factory for more time off. My daughter's mother and I split in early 2014, we never got married thank goodness. After that I met a very wonderful woman and got married in 2016. I haven't built a PC since 2008 and am dying to get into that again.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Mortis View Post
    I haven't been here in ages, or on WD for even longer. My little girl was born in 2011. I gave up restaurant and retail management to work in a factory for more time off. My daughter's mother and I split in early 2014, we never got married thank goodness. After that I met a very wonderful woman and got married in 2016. I haven't built a PC since 2008 and am dying to get into that again.
    Well Holy Shit! It's been a long time indeed since you've been around. I'm glad you are with a woman you love. I'm on my second marriage, and frankly, it sucks. I still build PC's but that isn't the major part of my business anymore. I do a lot of malware removal, and that sucks as well.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Mortis View Post
    Congrats on your new marriage!