Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitcoins--Who has any practical experience?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Hey, strange thread to ask about such things but thanks for thinking about me.
    I am a certified cancer survivor! Doc took out a huge tumor in my bladder that was preventing me from peeing. It was awful! But now, I. P. Freely! Doc scoped me about a month ago and gave me the All Clear. Have not had any issues at all and my love life is better than ever.
    So how have you been? Heard you caught Covid. I take it you recovered. So what are your views on getting vaccinated? I've been fully vaccinated for several months now and practically every one I know has been vaccinated.
    Had to go to Mexico on a business trip about a month ago and practically NObody under 50 was vaccinated. But everyone was wearing their face mask and observing social distancing. I was very impressed. Still don't wanna go back anytime soon.
    I know we disagree on many things I can honesty say it put a smile on my face that you are healthy and doing well. Congrats man on beating the cancer.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    I know we disagree on many things I can honesty say it put a smile on my face that you are healthy and doing well. Congrats man on beating the cancer.
    Thanks! I appreciate that.

I honestly believe that we all want the same basic things in life: Peace, Freedom and Prosperity. And to leave a better world for our kids than what we had. We may have different ideas and opinions on how to achieve that goal, but wish no ill will on anyone.

Hope you and yours have a Happy and Safe holiday season.
    Last edited by JaxSon; 11-23-2021 at 03:04 PM.