Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you tried the Fullscreen streaming service?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Have you tried the Fullscreen streaming service?

https://www.fullscreen.com/att

I was on the phone with AT&T today and they offered this to me for free for a year. Based on my brief research, I suspect free might be too expensive for what I would get. Anybody have any experience with this service? Does it have anything good?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I signed up for the free year a few months ago. It is all either really dated, or really obscure. I'm sure you might find something to watch on it, but probably not worth ever paying for.
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    KODI - Much better

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    KODI - Much better
    Yeah, I'm not a Kodi user, but I have friends who are. I'm about as paranoid and as suspicious as you can get, and I don't really see a downside to Kodi.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    I don't really see a downside to Kodi.
    Except for continuously hunting for new sources as older ones get shut down and still having to pay to access good sources that give HD

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    Except for continuously hunting for new sources as older ones get shut down and still having to pay to access good sources that give HD
    True enough, but I was mostly thinking in terms of security issues more than anything. Otherwise, yeah, there are some inconveniences, but I'd say nothing too major.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yeah, I'm not a Kodi user, but I have friends who are. I'm about as paranoid and as suspicious as you can get, and I don't really see a downside to Kodi.
    My wife has hearing issues so everything we watch needs subtitles. Try finding those on Kodi.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzak View Post
    My wife has hearing issues so everything we watch needs subtitles. Try finding those on Kodi.
    I'm sorry for your wife's hearing issues. I admit nothing is perfect. I currently have subscriptions to Netflix and Hulu, as well as Amazon Prime Video. Still, for most users, Kodi isn't a bad choice.
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I currently have subscriptions to Netflix and Hulu, as well as Amazon Prime Video. Still, for most users, Kodi isn't a bad choice.
    That is what we rock. I have not had pay TV for years. I still have more TV than I can keep up with. The only drawback to antenna only is no CNN and FOX....kidding. I don't have a good way of getting sports. I can "obtain" streams but I don't like to do that. I prefer to be on the up and up.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    That is what we rock. I have not had pay TV for years. I still have more TV than I can keep up with. The only drawback to antenna only is no CNN and FOX....kidding. I don't have a good way of getting sports. I can "obtain" streams but I don't like to do that. I prefer to be on the up and up.
    I'm with you. I have access to more programming than i can possibly watch. So, I focus on the 95 things I have and not the 5 things i lack. Overall, for the needs of many users. Kodi is a good match, warts and all.
    WIFFLEBALL!