Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you tried the Fullscreen streaming service?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by slgrieb View Post
    I'm with you. I have access to more programming than i can possibly watch. So, I focus on the 95 things I have and not the 5 things i lack.
    You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, my family often prefers to focus on what they cannot watch rather than what they can. We have a zillion channels through Uverse including HBO. We also have Amazon Prime and a good selection of DVDs. Despite this, my kids want to report me to social services because Netflix has some show they do not have access too. Even my wife is starting to talk about Netflix. I think they have more than enough stuff to watch. Sometimes it is good to shut off this stuff and get up and move around.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, my family often prefers to focus on what they cannot watch rather than what they can. We have a zillion channels through Uverse including HBO. We also have Amazon Prime and a good selection of DVDs. Despite this, my kids want to report me to social services because Netflix has some show they do not have access too. Even my wife is starting to talk about Netflix. I think they have more than enough stuff to watch. Sometimes it is good to shut off this stuff and get up and move around.
    Yeah, I'm an Amazon Prime Member, mostly because I buy quite a bit of hardware for my business, and so I value Prime shipping and cheap upgrades to overnight shipping. Prime video is a nice bonus. I also have Netflix and Hulu subscriptions. I don't feel video deprived at all.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle-Project View Post
    Not trying to sell Netflix, but that is the one service I would not give up. they have some top notch original programming. You can take amazon or hulu away but netflix wins.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Not trying to sell Netflix, but that is the one service I would not give up. they have some top notch original programming. You can take amazon or hulu away but netflix wins.
    Agreed, it's not something I mind paying the small amount monthly for, we use it a lot. I also order HBO now as needed and then cancel. Like this weekend I'll order it, watch the whole new season of GOT then cancel it after we're done.

I like Kodi, but I feel like I spend too much time tracking down stuff that actually works so I don't use it that often.
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Yeah, since my wife is soon to be without a job, I'm looking to cut back where ever I can, so Hulu will likely go, but never Netflix. Like wise I'm never killing my Amazon Prime membership. The shipping rates make me money. I can get about anything I need quickly, and I don't have to carry it in inventory.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Like wise I'm never killing my Amazon Prime membership. The shipping rates make me money. I can get about anything I need quickly, and I don't have to carry it in inventory.
    I've got a Microcenter 35 miles away. Prime works better,and keeps me more productive. Emergency at a top client, I'll drive there. They are paying for it anyway.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    I've got a Microcenter 35 miles away. Prime works better,and keeps me more productive. Emergency at a top client, I'll drive there. They are paying for it anyway.
    One of the drawbacks to living in the ass end of nowhere is that I would have to make a 100 mile + round trip to buy any parts I don't have on hand. Even then the selection is really very limited. I keep a couple of hard drives and power supplies on hand, but otherwise I just have to tell customers the best I'm likely to be able to do is get the part overnighted. I prefer to get it from Amazon if I can, but I also buy a lot from Newegg, and I have a Premier membership there.
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile PC View Post
    Love Microcenter.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yeah, since my wife is soon to be without a job, I'm looking to cut back where ever I can, so Hulu will likely go, but never Netflix. Like wise I'm never killing my Amazon Prime membership. The shipping rates make me money. I can get about anything I need quickly, and I don't have to carry it in inventory.
    Bummer to hear about your wife losing her job...I was just discussing this very topic for damn near the exact same reason. Might be an interesting fall around here.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    KODI running Nolimits add-on Wizard. Better than Netflix