Quote Originally Posted by imarolan12 View Post

Will never ever in my life give another cent of my money to that company.
Seems there's a lot of this going on in this thread. I didn't have nearly the c r a p p y experience, but I'm not going to give them any money because as a company they are just not customer focused. When high speed Internet was starting to become a thing and everybody and their brother was offering DSL, AT&T would not do anything to get DSL to areas outside the downtown area where their switch was located. We were just outside their perimeter. We would call and inquire as to their plans to provide DSL coverage and the answer was always "Maybe next year."

Then Comcast started installing fiber throughout our town. We saw them everywhere digging up sidewalks and working in pretty much all the neighborhoods. Then they started offering high speed Internet bundled with their TV offerings and we took them up on it. Have not regretted it once. Yes, I know Comcast is an evil empire also. But with them I get high speed Internet and with AT&T I get excuses, low speed Internet and poor cell coverage.