Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reason why I hate my iPhone....

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I don't even listen to music other than pandora. What'dya think about that bitches?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Jumping through what hoops?
    Just look at your previous posts. BTW, did you come up with those procedures or did someone else show you how to do it? Is that something that Apple has on their website?

Believe it or not, I'm really not trying to start a flame war. Just curious how you came up with that.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Jumping through what hoops? I just put the files I want in a folder on my computer and a few minutes later they magically appear on my phone. What's so hard about that?
    Just hope you are not on a metered plan. Or that you have a whole day for the 2-way sync.
    This may work for 5-10 songs. How would you transfer 5000 songs? 20GB upload and 20GB download. Just cross your fingers and hope you only stay on wifi and mobile data doesn't magically kick in and you get slapped with $thousands in overages.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon View Post
    Good Gawd! You may like jumping thru all of those hoops but I'm guessing the huge majority of people won't want to.
    It not jumping through hoops they are features !!!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You know what I think? I think some of you need to see some happy balloons to brighten your day. Here you go!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Isn't the S5 coming out like any day now? You don't want to wait for the S5? Or what about a Samsung Mega? http://www.engadget.com/products/sam...laxy/mega/6-3/
    The pain of the iPhone was too much to wait any longer, one S4 currently in my pocket :-)

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To add on the retarded iPhone list - can't change APN settings manually. Or MMS settings... you know, should you ever want to go with a different carrier...
    Oh, and while at it.. why do 1 GB of pictures take 2GB of the iPhone storage??? And consequently deleting 1GB will free up 2GB...
    Last edited by CeeBee; 03-03-2014 at 12:37 PM.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    To add on the retarded iPhone list - can't change APN settings manually. Or MMS settings... you know, should you ever want to go with a different carrier...
    Oh, and while at it.. why do 1 GB of pictures take 2GB of the iPhone storage??? And consequently deleting 1GB will free up 2GB...
    it's cutting edge reverse compression technology that apple is introducing. Anyone can compress a file by zipping it but you can only make a file larger on an iphone.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    See, these are the exact reasons why you should be using Android instead. Everyone knows how lousy iPhone is. iPhone is a horrible platform. Android is much better so just go with that.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    it's cutting edge reverse compression technology that apple is introducing. Anyone can compress a file by zipping it but you can only make a file larger on an iphone.
    Of course! That's exactly what it is. Cutting edge reverse compression technology. I thought everyone knew about this?