Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas

Another mass shooting occurred. It was yesterday in a small town near San Antonio. It used to be if something like this happened it was all people could talk about. I feel like now it has become so common that unless you have a personal connection, it does not receive nearly as much attention.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Not talking about it and not publicizing it could be the best route for making them happen less often in the future. Monkey see, monkey do. The las vegas shooting has been plastered all over the news for two weeks. Everyone knows what the killer looks like and what his name is, but can the average person name even one victim's name? Media is all about ratings, but giving these all the attention that they get seems like it is just adding motivation to future psychos. Go out with a bang and get your name in the news.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I just don't understand, haven't any of these fu<kers ever heard of paintball??? I mean sh!T, what is wrong with play killing? Why the real guns and unarmed innocent people? It would seem more fun to shoot paintball at someone who's shooting back. If you lose you reload, wipe off and get back at it. Have a beer later and talk sh!t about the next time out.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    CNN is reporting that the shooter had a beef with his in-laws that attend that church.

Whatever happened to getting drunk and making an ass of yourself at a family event? That is how you did it old school.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Did I read he has history of Animal abuse? Why does your system let these people get guns. I love guns but not everyone should have them.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    Did I read he has history of Animal abuse? Why does your system let these people get guns. I love guns but not everyone should have them.
    He was rejected from trying to get a gun. Not sure how he ended up with one anyhow.

I wish every time this happened they would release the shooter's medical records. I'd love to see how many of them were on prescription meds. That seems to be the one and only aspect of these peoples' lives that never gets talked about, and I wouldn't be shocked if that was the one thing they all had in common.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by imarolan12 View Post
    He was rejected from trying to get a gun. Not sure how he ended up with one anyhow.

I wish every time this happened they would release the shooter's medical records. I'd love to see how many of them were on prescription meds. That seems to be the one and only aspect of these peoples' lives that never gets talked about, and I wouldn't be shocked if that was the one thing they all had in common.
    Big Pharma lobbies Dems so psychotropic drugs are not allowed to be talked about. A lot of the shooters are on them by the way.

And, I am not sure he was barred from getting guns because the Air Force never entered his discharge to the FBI registry.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post

And, I am not sure he was barred from getting guns because the Air Force never entered his discharge to the FBI registry.
    correct. He SHOULD have been banned, but wasn't.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Big Pharma lobbies Dems
    Stop lying, Big Pharm lobbies everyone but the RNC takes more

Total Contributions
    Democrats-$45,825,384
    Republicans-$66,371,887

Average Contribution per member
    Democrats-$15,961
    Republicans-$21,725
    Last edited by Overdrv; 11-07-2017 at 12:23 PM.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    Stop lying, Big Pharm lobbies everyone but the RNC takes more

Total Contributions
    Democrats-$45,825,384
    Republicans-$66,371,887

Average Contribution per member
    Democrats-$15,961
    Republicans-$21,725
    You just proved my point. Thank you.

In case you need a recap, I said big Pharm lobbies Dems.