Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    You just proved my point. Thank you.

In case you need a recap, I said big Pharm lobbies Dems.
    And to make it an accurate statement not a twisting of a word for a political point. The RNC takes money as well (Even more) So Big Pharm Lobbies Politicians.

Be Accurate and don't lie

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    And to make it an accurate statement not a twisting of a word for a political point. The RNC takes money as well (Even more) So Big Pharm Lobbies Politicians.

Be Accurate and don't lie
    But it is okay to not admit that Dems take money from the NRA. Weird that it NEVER gets mentioned. Ever. Jesus, do you whiny cunt snowflakes just make the rules of a conversation when it suits you and only you?

And why does who takes more even matter? The fact is they both do.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    The fact is they both do.
    yes but you left that out of your original post didn't you.... I think that was the point of Overdrv's reply

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    yes but you left that out of your original post didn't you.... I think that was the point of Overdrv's reply
    No, the point of his post was to try an bury that the Dems do it by stating that the GOP does and more, like that somehow exonerates the Dems doing it to begin with. I see this alot lately. Hillary gets exposed for buying dirt on Trump that came from Russia, but we are supposed to ignore that because Trump might have got more or did it first or some other lame excuse.

We know the GOP takes money from Pharm, that was not the point of my post. We are not supposed to mention that because the Dems do. If this was a mostly GOP thing or if so many high ranking Dems did not take that money from Pharm, the press would be all over it.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No, the point of his post was to try an bury that the Dems do it by stating that the GOP does and more, like that somehow exonerates the Dems doing it to begin with. I see this alot lately. Hillary gets exposed for buying dirt on Trump that came from Russia, but we are supposed to ignore that because Trump might have got more or did it first or some other lame excuse.

We know the GOP takes money from Pharm, that was not the point of my post. We are not supposed to mention that because the Dems do. If this was a mostly GOP thing or if so many high ranking Dems did not take that money from Pharm, the press would be all over it.
    Well let me be cristal clear here : Scum Bags from both sides RNC and DNC take dirty favor money from the Big Pharma Lobby

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Register Independent, all of you. It's time we took our country back. I've been Independent now over 20 years and still loving it.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrv View Post
    Well let me be cristal clear here : Scum Bags from both sides RNC and DNC take dirty favor money from the Big Pharma Lobby
    The GOP is not trying to control the narrative through the press, but other than that, yes, yes they do.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi;16171[B
    ]The GOP is not trying to control the narrative through the press[/B], but other than that, yes, yes they do.
    foxnews.com

RIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Big Pharma lobbies Dems so psychotropic drugs are not allowed to be talked about. A lot of the shooters are on them by the way.

And, I am not sure he was barred from getting guns because the Air Force never entered his discharge to the FBI registry.
    I don't think it was the BCD that prevented him from obtaining guns. Rather it was his history of domestic violence, beating his wife and cracking the skull of her child. Those were the reasons or the BCD. Really doesn't matter, he was able to get them.

I should have said *should have prevented*
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 74AD View Post
    foxnews.com

RIIIIIIGHT!!!!!
    Wow, we don't agree so it must be FOX. Boy, that never gets old. Let me guess, I should get my news from MSNBC? Because they are not biased right?