Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I need to vent

Yesterday, my son, who along with other family members, own a landscaping business. He was out cutting a customers lawn when the neighbor came out yelling and cursing, armed with a baseball bat. He hit my son with the bat. Michael, my son, managed to get the bat away from the guy. Then the guy pulls out a gun and shoots him. He got shot for grass clippings. He is in ICU. Missing a piece of lung, a kidney, and spleen. They will be removing the breathing tube in a couple hours. The guy that did it, was arrested and will be charged with felonious assault. It's on all the local news channels.

I am glad that I am on the back nine of life. What is this world coming to?

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    What the hell!!! Hope they put his ass away for a long time. He'll find out what personal space means real quick.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Holy hell! This was over what, grass clippings blowing into the crazy assholes yard? Wow, that's just nuts. Hope your son heals up ok and finds one helluva good lawyer as well.
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Wow, that is crazy. I googled it out of interest and found the 911 call, the guys sounds so calm for just shooting somebody over nothing. Sounds like he's a real nutjob
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Felonious assault sounds like the type of thing that won't even get the guy jail time. What about attempted murder? Seems like that's what you are attempting to do if you shoot someone.

A couple years back we had a customer type in an email that he would shoot one of our techs if they didn't fix his machine that day. Instead of contacting the police, he is still a customer of ours somehow.

Crazy world we live in.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To say this is insane would be an understatement. Hitting the panic button prior to going out to fight shows intent to harm. Hopefully he is put into storage for a long time.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    To say this is insane would be an understatement. Hitting the panic button prior to going out to fight shows intent to harm. Hopefully he is put into storage for a long time.
    Agreed. Seems like it would be hard to claim self defense when you're in the safety of your house, hit a panic button then intentionally go back outside armed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    He is out of ICU as of this morning. The prosecutor may up the charges to attempted murder.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    the hell
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well it went before a grand jury. The new charges are attempted murder, 2 counts. Felonious assault 1st. degree, 2 counts. 2 cun specification charges. Bond set at 500,000.00. At least he won't see grass for 20-25 years.