Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cancer Sucks!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Cancer Sucks!

So my doc went up my wang yesterday (btw, it wasn't as bad as everyone thinks) and found a "large cancerous tumor" on the inside wall of my bladder. He wants to go in the first week of December and cut out as much as he can. He is optimistic that it is not an aggressive cancer and is not deep into the muscle tissue. If it is deep, he's talking about removing the bladder and doing the chemo/radiation bs. That's really not something I'm willing to do.

I do have full faith in my doctor. He's from India, still fairly young and energetic and speaks perfect English. He does this stuff all the time. I don't think he was giving me false hope when he says he's optimistic for the outcome.

I met a new lady friend and we're really hitting off. The job is going good.

So other can this cancer shit, things are picking up.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yeah, not a big fan of cancer. Hopefully it works out well for you.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    So sorry to hear about the tumor. I hope your doc is right and the recovery will be successful.

Good luck to you and your new lady friend.
    When you're left out of the club, you know it. When you're in the club, you don't see what the problem is.

I am Green-Eyed.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Man, I always hate when someone gets cancer. I will add you to my nightly list of cancer patients that I pray for.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quick update: the doc went back in up my wang (this time, they gave me general anesthetic) and took out a tumor about the size of a ping pong ball. He says everything went very well, have a followup next week. He took some other samples and we'll see what the pathologist says. He also put in a stint in the tube coming down from the right kidney; says it was blocked. It burns a good bit but I can now pee like a racehorse! I.P. Freely!!!

And many thanks for the nice thoughts and prayers. It really makes a difference.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good news! Positive vibes coming your way!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    good to hear. I've had doctors go up my wang to try to crush kidney stones and anesthesia or not, it's no fun. Hope you can piss sans burn soon! and good luck with pathology

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Fuck cancer. that's all I can say.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Damn man that sucks. Hopefully they got you all straightened out!
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    "Noninvasive high-grade papillary urothelial carcinoma. No evidence of invasive carcinoma."

So good news from the pathologist! They think he cut out all of the bad stuff. He showed me a pic of what he cut out. It's not pretty. Doc wants to go back in February and take another sample or two, just to make sure. Also wants to leave behind a CBC, (Chemo for Bladder Cancer). Basically a chemo kit attacking just the local area inside the bladder. Not something that gets injected into the blood stream and may attack other parts of the body. The only thing is that he'll have to go back in up my wang again. It's getting to be like Grand Central frickin Station down there. It took probably 10 days this last time before I could pee without any discomfort. But hey, I can live with that.
    Last edited by JaxSon; 12-21-2018 at 01:04 AM.