Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gotcha

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzak View Post
    Due to a few close calls on my travels recently I decided to try out a dash cam type app on my phone. I liked it so purchased the full version for a couple of pounds, and now use it on every journey.

This morning I was going past a school and had to stop at lights. Whilst I was stopped a green laser was shone across my face for a few seconds. I saw the group of kids who were doing it so stopped and told them how bl**dy dangerous it was. They laughed and treated me with utter contempt. I drove off and forgot about it after a few minutes, including the fact that the dash cam would have seen the group as I passed by.

So lunchtime today I went for a walk with a colleague and he told me about a little road rage incident he saw this morning, and BAM, I remembered the dash cam. I checked the footage and got this one of the group responsible.

Apologies for the size.

So I contacted the school, told them what happened and provided the evidence. Hopefully about now there's a group of 5 boys being given a lecture on the dangers of laser pointers on busy roads outside of schools. No doubt tomorrow morning I'll get a few rocks thrown at me!
    I doubt you forgot about it after a couple of minutes. You were pissed and decided to post it on here. It bothered you all day, don't try to fool us.

I agree you should have just got out and beat there ass.

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    There is a guy in the next town over that loves to sue people and he creates accidents to do it. No one can prove it so he continues. Twice he almost got me. Once he was on the side of the road with his hazzards. He waited until I entered the intersection to make a right turn and he floored it to try and hit me.

The second time was a two lane off ramp turning onto a 2 lane divided road. I was in the far right, making a legal right turn into the far right lane and he changed lanes in the middle of the intersection to try and hit me.

He got one of my friends and totaled her car, sued her and won his case because she could not prove he changed lanes in the intersection.
    Why hasn't this problem been taken care of out of sight of the cops?

Administrator
    vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You would need to damp all radio and microwave signals to be truly out of sight

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    With all due respect, Noo, I think you over complicate the issue. One of the problems with the volume of information that traffic cams, stoplight cams, et. al. can provide is that there is just too much information generated to be processed for piddly stuff. Low tech solutions to interpersonal disputes can still be very helpful in resolving the issue.
    Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not CHESS !!! BAH... FOOEY! My game is...
    WIFFLEBALL!

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I have one of these mounted behind the rear view mirror connected to a 12v to 5 v transformer in the head liner which is powered when the ignition is on

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HD-720P-In...item19e89b5b21