So I was just wondering what you guys think about vitamins? I get conflicting information. And honestly, I don't think anyone really knows the answer but I think it's definitely work talking about. Some people think a multivitamin everyday is good and other people think it's bad. I take one daily. I also take a 1000mg vitamin c pill everyday. I've never really been a vitamin guy but ever since I broke my ankle, I started taking the multivitamin and just never stopped.

Also, I was thinking about vegetables. In previous discussions I was talking about juicing as being a good thing. I think it's a good thing but part of me is wondering lately why we wouldn't just eat vegetables instead of going through all the trouble of juicing? First, juicing destroys the vegetable and second, half the vegetable is thrown out. So why are we doing that again? Anyway, I'm fine with juicing but I think it might be better just to eat vegetables instead.

And finally I was thinking about carbohydrates. What exactly is a carbohydrate? My thoughts on it is that it's like bread and cookies and chips and things like that. Right? Vegetables aren't carbs right? Is fruit a carb? The reason I'm asking is that I think that in order to lose weight a person has to cut out ALL carbs (or at least drastically reduce them) and just eat meat and vegetables. The reason I say this is because I eat a lot of carbs. I eat cookies, chips, crackers. I've been trying to eat fish + vegetables for dinner lately. But I've been running for almost a year now and I haven't lost one single pound. I think it's because I eat too many carb related things. For the next year, I want to focus more on my diet instead of my activity. I really need to lose like 30 pounds.

Ok, so just some random non-iphone related thoughts I thought I'd throw out there. Maybe all this is boring and nobody cares about this. But I care so I'm just trying to figure it all out. Wondering what other people think about this.