Update....had my car tuned about two months ago, added about 65 horsepower and 70 ft/lbs of torque, which puts me around 430/430 at the crank. 0-60 went from around 5.5 to 4.6 seconds. It is a beast. Had to drive to new york city last month for work, I held back for one entire full tank going only 65-70 mph for the whole tank and was able to get 29.6 miles to the gallon. The rest of the time I'd go 75-85 and only got 24-25 mpg.

Shortly after returning home, I discovered this wonderful thing called plasti dip. It's like spray paint, except it goes on sort of like a skin, and if you get tired of the look you can peel it off easily. Since I got the car I wasn't a huge fan of the chrome wheels, I'm a black wheel kind of guy, so I figured I might as well try the stuff out on my wheels. It's amazing how good it turns out with such minimal effort. I also did the chrome around the tail lights, it was starting to peel off anyhow so I figured what the heck. No sanding, no real prep other than wiping it off with rubbing alcohol real quick to clean it. It looks like it was professionally painted, and I absolutely suck at painting. Used about 3 cans doing the wheels, so the price going from chrome to black was bout 25 bucks including the painter's tape I bought.