Congratulations on the marriage, the new kitten, your AS degree and condolences on the tragic event and your company closing. Hope you have some good prospects. The bay area has been picking up and I've been seeing a TON of job openings in your area.

I'm still in the same house, my kids are grown but still living at home. But they are both great. Son is working at Starbucks (for over a year now) and *finally* sees that he needs to use his brain in his career and is motivated in that direction. Daughter is doing wonderful as well. She's just as beautiful as ever, and is also going to college and working. Her goal is to be a director/cinematographer and is planning to transfer to San Francisco State. I am so proud of both of them (obvi)

My cellphone contract is up in a few days so I think we are planning to just wait until the Galaxy 8 comes out. I saw a preview, but I'm disappointed it doesn't have the edge feature. I was kinda looking forward to that.

We had that Montana conversation at work the other day. I hadn't quite thought of his stats in those terms, so yeah, I'd have to say he's still GOAT.

Retirement: I spend a lot of time thinking about it, wish I could afford to, etc. But I did manage to hang in the AF Reserve long enough to retire and now I'm old enough to collect. Well, in a few days. So I am considering getting a new car. I swore off petroleum, so no hybrid for me. But electrics don't have much range. Except the Te$la. So that's the quandary.

I'm learning on the job, which kind of sucks.

I haven't been reading as much as I'd like. I met Nicholas Sparks in October and got his new book, but since he signed it, I can't read *that* book. Which is Two by Two. Terry Goodkind has a new series out that is a spin off of the Seeker of Truth series. It's the 1st in The Nicci Chronicles. I've been missing the Richard and Kahlan story line, so this looks promising for filling that void. But I've had it (from the library) for a week and it's due back in 2, so I need to get busy on that.

Next...