Thread: What are the best headphones to get?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    By the way, sorry if I sound super picky about this. Normally I always know exactly what I want when it comes to electronics. But for whatever reason I just can't get a handle on what I want for headphones. Been super wishy washy about this. Not really sure what I'm looking for exactly.
    That is because you are the only one that will hear them. Just remember to buy on your budget and what you like the sound of, not the big profit names the sales guy will try to push on you. Sales guys were always pushing stuff people don't need if the profit margin is right.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    well, no matter what anyone gives for advice if your hearing is bad, especially in certain ranges the only way to truly find what will work would be to go test them. What might work for me may not work for you. I like a low mids and thumping bass and crisp highs. If your hearing loss is in the high range what I recommend may sound muddy to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    That is because you are the only one that will hear them. Just remember to buy on your budget and what you like the sound of, not the big profit names the sales guy will try to push on you. Sales guys were always pushing stuff people don't need if the profit margin is right.
    Right on. Thanks for all the great advice. You seem to know a lot about headphones.