Thread: What are the best headphones to get?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larommi View Post
    Crutchfield is fine. Axxera/Dual is an off brand made by a company that mass produces radios and puts several different brand names on them to sell for cheap at chain stores often as a store branded radio. Crutchfield is a good site, but like anything, you have to research what you are buying and realize that not all deals are deals.
    I put a stupid little Dual mechless head unit in my old 87 Toyota pickup. It had no stereo at all in it and I just wanted something cheap so I threw it in, it's pretty cool, plays SD cards, USB drives and has an ipod/iphone dock as well behind the face. It's by no means top of the line (under $100) but works well for what I needed in a secondary driver.
    "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

vCash
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute View Post
    I put a stupid little Dual mechless head unit in my old 87 Toyota pickup. It had no stereo at all in it and I just wanted something cheap so I threw it in, it's pretty cool, plays SD cards, USB drives and has an ipod/iphone dock as well behind the face. It's by no means top of the line (under $100) but works well for what I needed in a secondary driver.
    Dual, Namsung, and one other brand I can't recall used to come through the shop for installation. The only positive thing I have to say about them is they had some pretty cool ideas, such as yours, but that was about it. If anyone had a crazy idea for a gimmick or gadget to add to a radio and the the big names did not want to try it, Namsung did.
    "But I got it because I'm an iSheep who needs to have all my stuff have an Apple logo on it."